Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. The full amount as specified on the booking form is to be paid before arrival.
2. Payments to be made according to the dates specified to prevent cancellation.
3. A breakage deposit of R300 per unit is payable on arrival, and is refundable on departure.
4. Cancellation policy:
100% total amount cancellation fee applies within 0 and 30 days prior to arrival date.
50% total amount cancellation fee applies more than 30 days prior to arrival date.
100% total amount cancellation fee applies for December and Long Weekend Bookings.
In the event of premature departure or a no show we charge the total amount of the original booking.
5. Check out time is between 08h00 and 10h00.
6. Check in time is between 14h00 and 18h00. The gate will not be opened before and after.
7. Only the specified number of individuals as indicated on the booking confirmation will be permitted per unit. No extra individuals are permitted without prior arrangement. Changes to bookings must be made before the day of arrival. Failure to comply will result in the cancellation of your booking on arrival without any refund.
8. No visitors allowed during your stay without any exception.
9. All units are fully self-catering. No service over weekends or on public holidays. Linen and towels are provided. One linen and towel change is included for a minimum stay of 5 nights. Additional linen and towel changes will be at an extra cost.
10. All our units are no-smoking.
11. There are no TV’s in the units.
12. No loud music will be allowed. No music may be played out of vehicles.
13. No drones, fireworks or sky lanterns.
14. No paintball guns, bb guns or archery equipment.
15. No tents, camping or caravans allowed.
16. No off-road bikes or quad bikes allowed.
17. No pets (including birds) allowed.
18. No veld flowers, plants, insects, animals or rocks may be removed.
19. Please note that there is a 350m dirt road you must travel on before reaching us.
20. Our nearest town is Graskop (7km from us). You need a car to travel to and from town.
21. Bring your own fire wood.
22. Bring your own swimming towels. If you would like to swim in the river.
23. Your unit key is on the premises. Phone us at the gate and we will come and open for you.
Lisbon Hideaway, their servants and agents shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any responsibility for any loss of life, injury or illness sustained by any person or for theft, loss or damage to any property occurring within or arising from visiting the resort, however caused and whether due to negligence of Lisbon Hideaway or its employees arising from the use of any facility (including the river). The guest undertakes and agrees to comply with Lisbon Hideaway’s booking terms & conditions and house rules with regard to his/her conduct and will not in any way constitute a nuisance to other persons. Should a guest be a nuisance, Lisbon Hideaway may order the guest to leave without refunding any money paid and without liability to Lisbon Hideaway or its servants or agents.
YOU ENTER THE PREMISES AT OWN RISK. RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED.