Posted by Lisbon Hideaway on Sun November 8, 2015 in Our Area .
The Pinnacle - Panorama Route - Mpumalanga - South Africa
- Situated approximately 6 km outside Graskop on the R534 towards God's Window you will find this unique rock formation.
- You have to pay an entrance fee in cash (Rand) upon arrival to the security guard in uniform.
- There are public toilets that you can use once you have paid the entrance fee.
- You can also do some curio shopping here. Just remember you have to pay in cash (Rand). You can't buy water or cold drink here so consider to stock up before leaving Graskop.
- The safety barriers are there for a reason... it would be wise not to climb over them.
- SAFE TRAVELS & ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!