Posted by Lisbon Hideaway on Fri April 21, 2017 in Our Area .
Lisbon Falls - Panorama Route - Mpumalanga - South Africa
- Situated approximately 7km outside Graskop on the R532 towards Blyde River Canyon you will find this spectacular waterfall.
- There are public toilets that you can use once you have paid the entrance fee.
- You can also do some curio shopping here. Just remember you have to pay in cash (Rand). You can't buy water or cold drink here so consider to stock up before leaving Graskop.
- The safety barriers are there for a reason... it would be wise not to climb over them.
- SAFE TRAVELS & ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!