Posted by Lisbon Hideaway on Fri April 21, 2017 in Our Area .
God's Window - Panorama Route - Mpumalanga - South Africa
Situated approximately 9 km outside Graskop on the R534 you will find God's Window.
- You have to pay an entrance fee in cash (Rand) upon arrival to the security guard in uniform.
- There are public toilets that you can use once you have paid the entrance fee
- You can also do some curio shopping here. Just remember you have to pay in cash (Rand).
- You can buy water or cold drink at the cafe (trailer) outside the gate.
- The safety barriers are there for a reason... it would be wise not to climb over them.
- SAFE TRAVELS & ENJOY OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!